Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Movie Club "Schindler's list"!



November 07, 2011 in Window on America center in Lutsk there was the meeting of our Movie Club. 20 persons were present, 2 Americans among them (Terry Mettison, Dominic Huether). We watched the film “Schindler’s list” (2nd part). In the end we discussed it answering some questions about the film. All the visitors were impressed by this film, and it has caused a lot of emotions (positive and negative too). Most people appreciated the film for the highest score.

1 comment:

  1. I know many of you, out there will disagree with me, when I say that Schindler's List is one of the greatest film that there has ever been. It does sound that I'm extremely overrating it, but I truly believe that Schindler's List is up there with The Godfather and Citizen Kane I mean everything about is so good, that its close to perfection.

    ReplyDelete